1. The Interjovem Card is an initiative of the Government of the Azores. This card is owned by the Government of the Azores and it is personal and non-transferable.
2. Young people, regardless of their nationality and / or residence, from 13 to 30 years old, may request the online issuance of the Interjovem card through the app. Young people under 16 may only travel when accompanied by the holders of parental authority or by a person authorized by them.
3. The issuance of the Interjovem Card depends on your payment, based on the data sent. The access to the APP is done with secure login through registration / validation.The Interjovem card holder will be able to access your personal data, interests, highlights and own advantages through your personal area of the app.
4. The registered data will be processed by the Direção Regional da Juventude, allowing them to know the number of bearers and to promote activities and services accessible to the holders.
5. If required, the holder of the personal data has the right to access, rectify or delete the provided personal data.
6. By using the app, where it is necessary to collect some of your personal data, you are consenting on the use of that data for the issuance of the Interjovem Card or any other associated product.
7. The employees of the Direção Regional da Juventude and Pousadas de Juventude dos Açores SA are bound to the confidentiality of the personal data to which they have access, within the scope of their respective computer database operations, being duly informed of the importance of complying with this legal duty of secrecy and being held responsible for that obligation of confidentiality.
8. The Interjovem Card is valid only when accompanied by an identification document.
9. The Interjovem Card is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
10. It is the holder’s responsibility to provide true information for the acquisition of the card, in particular information regarding their birth date.
11. The Interjovem Card is valid in all network partner entities for the operation 2018. Partner entities must request, in addition to the presentation of the Interjovem card, the presentation of the holder’s identification document with a photo, at the time of reservation / acquisition / service.
12. Whenever the holder verifies that the concession of Advantages, based on what is disclosed in the information media, are not being held, he must communicate to the Pousadas de Juventude dos Açores S.A., through the contacts mentioned on the website.
13. These conditions may be changed, whenever appropriate, and the bearer should regularly consult the Interjovem card website to access the updated information.
14. Personal data taked by the Interjovem Card Program are used for youth information dissemination activities, such as youth programs, initiatives, news, campaigns and open application periods, through the Newsletter of the Regional Directorate for Youth – InfoJovem.
15. Its use presupposes the knowledge and acceptance of its general conditions of use.