1. The Interjovem Card is an initiative of the Government of the Azores. This Card is owned by the Government of the Azores and is personal and non-transferable.
2. Young people, who are native or resident in the Autonomous Region of the Azores, aged between 13 and 30 years old, can request the online issuance of the Interjovem card, through the website and, InterJovem APP available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (APP Store). Young people under the age of 16 may only travel when accompanied by the holders of parental responsibility, or by a person with their authorization for that purpose.
3. The issue of the Interjovem Card is dependent on your payment, ATM, based on the data sent.
4. The data entered in the online form will be subject to computer processing by the Regional Directorate for Youth, with a view to knowing the universe of carriers and disseminating activities and services accessible to cardholders.
5. If requested, the holder of the personal data has the right to obtain access, rectification or deletion of the personal data provided.
6. When filling in the form, in which the collection of some of your personal data is made, its supply is considered as consent to use them to issue the Interjovem Card or any other associated product.
7. The employees of the Regional Directorate for Youth and RIAC are bound by the confidentiality of the personal data to which they have access, within the scope of the operations of the respective computer base, being duly informed of the importance of complying with this legal duty of secrecy and being responsible for complying with this. confidentiality obligation.
8. The Interjovem Card is only valid when accompanied by the beneficiary’s identification document.
9. The Interjovem Card is valid for 1 year after its purchase.
10. It is the responsibility of young people to provide truthfully the information necessary for the acquisition of the Card, namely the data relating to their date of birth.
11. The Interjovem Card is valid in all companies and entities that make up the 2021 operation partner network.
12. Whenever the holder finds that the concession of the Advantages has not been complied with, based on what is disclosed in the information media, he must communicate to the Regional Youth Directorate, through the contacts mentioned on the website.
13. These conditions can be changed, whenever justified, and the holder must regularly consult the Interjovem Card website to have access to updated information.
14. The personal data collected, within the scope of the Interjovem Card Program, are used for actions to disseminate youth information, namely programs for young people, initiatives, news, campaigns and opening of application periods, through the Newsletter of the Regional Directorate for Youth – InfoJovem .
15. Its use presupposes the knowledge and acceptance of its general conditions of use.